: (2021) Alissa violet diet & workout
Alyssa Violet is an American model, artist, and YouTuber.
She has recently gained recognition in the social media world, especially on Instagram and Vine, for her activities. Her real full name is Alissa Violet-Marie Butler.
She gained representation with Next Model, one of the largest and most successful global modeling agencies.
However, since 2013, she has a presence on social media platforms such as Instagram and Vine.
Alisa was born on 12 June 1996 in Brunswick, Ohio, United States.
In this article, you will know about Alissa Violet’s workout, meal plan, workout routine, and weight gain.
Alissa Violet 2021 updated Body Stats
|Alissa Violet Height||1.75 m|
|Alissa Violet Weight||138 lbs|
|Alissa Violet Age||24 years|
|Bra Size or Cup Size||32B|
|Feet Size or Shoe Size||9|
|Dress Size||4 (United States)|
alissa violet diet
The Alissa Violet Diet contains lean protein and low carbs. most of the time she eats a clean meal but also enjoys a cheat meal once in a while.
In her breakfast, she likes to eat egg whites with vegetables and coffee along with it
In lunch or dinner she likes to salad with chicken, Or sometimes lean meat with boiled vegetables.
After research, I also came to know that Alisa includes light snacks during the day.
In her Breakfast: She drinks coffee with oat milk and eats 1 cup of egg whites, spinach, and hot sauce.
In lunch: Alissa likes to eat a salad with chicken breast, mixed greens, spinach, olive oil, chili, tomato, cucumber, salt, and pepper.
At breakfast, she likes to eat Greek yogurt with blueberries.
At dinner, she eats chicken breast, olive oil, broccoli, salt, and pepper.
Why you should eat chicken breast?
Chicken breast is a particularly healthy part of a nutritious bird.
The reason you should eat chicken breast Because it is low in fat and is a good source of protein.
According to the USDA: the raw boneless skinless chicken breast contains:
- 110 calories
- 26 grams of protein
- 1 gram of fat
- 75 milligrams cholesterol
- And 85 milligrams of sodium
Do you know Alyssa’s regular diet includes very few carbs. most of her carbs come from vegetables and fruits. Before the hardcore training , Alisa always eat a cup of oatmeal. because it gives him extra energy to do intense workouts.
There are many different diet plans are available that can help to lose weight . but Okinawa is one of the best weight loss tonics available in the world
Sometimes Alisa feeds herself a burger, pizza or frozen yogurt, she believes that junk food will not affect your diet when you are eating it only once a week.
Because a cheat meal in the week can help your sanity And can prevent you from getting burning on a diet.
But the Problem Is occur , When a Cheat Meal Turns into a Cheat Day,
This can have a negative impact on you and can slow down your weight loss progress.
Additional information regarding her diet rules
She Only takes carbs before a workout,
Alissa also make sure that her meal should not exceed 15g of carbs (unless it’s pre-workout )
She sometimes cheats the meal, and when she does this, she goes to the gym twice a day or the next day and do heavy workouts.
Alissa violet workout
To maintain her toned body, Alisa combines cardio and bodyweight workouts together.
She also uses kettlebells, or sometimes dumbbells, in some exercises. These strength workouts improve endurance.
You can do this type of training to tone your muscles and get a good cardio workout.
Complete 2021 Alissa violet workout routine from Monday to Sunday
- 5-minute dynamic stretching
- 5 minutes walk on the treadmill for warm-up
- 45 minutes walking on the moderate incline treadmill
- 5 minutes walking on non incline treadmill for cool down
- for Warm-up: she does 5 minutes of stretching, or walking on the treadmill.
- The first exercise she does is: bodyweight squats 2 x 25
- 2nd exercise: Bodyweight plank 2 rep for 30 second
- 3rd exercise she does is: Ab crunch 2 x 25
- Fourth exercise she does: Jumping Jack 2 x 25
- fifth exercise: Bodyweight lunge 2 x 30
- sixth exercise: Wall sit 2 x 30 seconds
- Seventh exercise: bodyweight glute kick 2 x 25
- Eighth exercise: bodyweight push ups 2 reps for 15 seconds
- 5 minutes of stretching
- Five minutes elliptical warm up
- In moderate pace 45 minutes elliptical
- In slow pace 5 minutes elliptical cool down
- For Warm up: 5 minutes stretching, or walking on the treadmill
- first exercise: Straight leg deadlift using kettlebell 2 x 10
- second exercise: Bosu ball jump squat 2 x 20
- 3rd exercise: Grasshoppers slider 2 x 20 for each leg
- Fourth exercise: Pikes sliders 2 x 20
- Fifth exercise: Knee tucks 2 x 20
- sixth exercise: bench jumps (for each leg Side-to-side) 2 x 10
- seventh exercise: Kettlebell deadlift in squat variation 2 x 20
- last exercise: Kettlebell side squat (each leg) 2 x 20
- Starting with dynamic stretching for 5 minutes
- In slow pace 5 minutes elliptical warm up
- moderate pace 45 minutes elliptical
- In moderate pace 45 minutes on elliptical
- 5 minutes elliptical cool down in slow pace
- Warm up : walking on the treadmill for 5 minutes
- 1st exercise: Standing leg abduction using resistance band 2 x 25
- 2nd exercise: Standing Hip Extension with a Resistance Band 2 x 25
- 3rd exercise: Seated Dumbbell Bicep Curls 2 x 20
- 4th exercise: Standing leg curl with resistance band 2 x 25
- 5th exercise: Dumbbell triceps extension 2 x 20
- 6th exercise: Side Lying Hip Abduction 2 x 25
- 7th exercise: Lying leg curl exercise with resistance band 2 x 25
- 8th exercise: Side-Lying Leg Lift with resistance band 2 x 25
- 1st exercise: crunch 3 x 20
- second exercise: Reverse crunch 3 x 20
- 3rd exercise: leg lift 3 x 20
- 4th exercise: flutter kicks for each leg 3 x 20
- 5th exercise: Crisscross crunch 3 x 20 for each leg
- Last exercise: Bicycles 3 x 20 for each leg
Summary & Alissa violet weight gain
Alice has gained fame, money, and everything else, on the strength of her hard work.
If you talk about her fitness, then she takes special care with her diet.
Alissa tries her best to stay below 1,100 calories per day,
She eats egg whites, oatmeal, chicken breast, and lots of green vegetables,
She avoids dairy and instead uses alternatives such as almond milk.
With this, she also keeps herself hydrated with water throughout the day.
Now if you want to loose weight , then you can try this Ancient Japanese Tonic ( easily Melts 54 LBS)
101% natural , More than 243,566 people have successfully lost their weight loss using this tonic
Also read: Chinen salt for diabetes